Larue SBR

That's the thread patter I would do, matches my ti-rant thread pattern. Please do a thread/ review on it I really like that platform and wouldn't mind the eye candy

That's the thread patter I would do, matches my ti-rant thread pattern. Please do a thread/ review on it I really like that platform and wouldn't mind the eye candy

Yeah I hadn't shot it much. I think I might make it into SBR. I got it from DJ Getz Firearm. So far, it looks really good! I ran about 20 rounds thru it and it ran flawlessly. I'll run it more when I get the chance, I just got it back not too long ago from the threading.

Good luck with all the Libs in office...........
Well as long as I get it built before any crazy happens I should be good.they don't seem to to want to mess with class three stuff. Also larue mailed out lowers to people that bought guns durning the recent ban scare so they would have their "rifle"

I might sell some suppressors to fund this thing! I want one now lol. I am done with SBR, I like regular non SBR length now.

Why didn't anyone tell me about this? Ordered one today, prob over a year wait to just get it to my dealer not counting the stamp wait time.....

Bumped my 16" predatar order for this one!

http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-tactical-obr-556-12%E2%80%9D-sbr
View attachment 206554

My buddy and I ordered the exact rifle in January. Its awesome.. Wait sucks.. But I just got approved for my FFL so I'm going to have them transfered to me for the waiting period. Ppl ask "How is this better?" My buddy was hanging with his Ranger/Halo buddies.. They all agreed it was their rifle of choice when SHTF ... I'm former Army myself and I have learned that when the SF guys says its the best.. Then its the best. That being said.. Its probably not actually "better".. I'm sure they are on par.. But there IS something about LaRue.. Kinda like Mary.. :-)

If I was suppose to buy a Larue sbr, I would buy their 16" rifle then form 1 it.

My buddy and I ordered the exact rifle in January. Its awesome.. Wait sucks.. But I just got approved for my FFL so I'm going to have them transfered to me for the waiting period. Ppl ask "How is this better?" My buddy was hanging with his Ranger/Halo buddies.. They all agreed it was their rifle of choice when SHTF ... I'm former Army myself and I have learned that when the SF guys says its the best.. Then its the best. That being said.. Its probably not actually "better".. I'm sure they are on par.. But there IS something about LaRue.. Kinda like Mary.. :-)

For real Pics!!!

If I was suppose to buy a Larue sbr, I would buy their 16" rifle then form 1 it.

not really possible. If you get the predator the rail is to long, same with the OBR one and there is one little nugget of info quoted below,
The 12” model have carbine-length gas systems, the 16” and 18” models have a mid-length, and the 20” has a rifle-length.
that and count the holes in the handguards all of them are longer besides the SBR model. I wish it was as easy as a form one. I prefer the predator over the OBR, but I prefer an SBR more than both. So OBR SBR and Ill prob spiral flute the barrel like the LWRC SPR

Back
Top Bottom