• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LC9 Range Report Coming This Week.

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
Picked up this Ruger LC9 yesterday from Cherokee Gun and Pawn for 279.99. This is my new carry piece and the Glock 19 will be back in the house. Just broke it down and gave it a good cleaning to get the excessive factory grease off of it from Ruger. I dressed it up with a Hogue Jr. wrap around for added comfort. Reviews online were very favorable and I hope to get to the range and try it out in the next day or so.

One side note....the guys at A.O. need to take lessons from Cherokee Gun on customer service and selling firearms. These guys rock.

Attachments

• LC9 006.jpg
    LC9 006.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 15
I did exactly as you on getting one there. I've put almost 150 trouble free rounds through mine. Take your 19 with you and after shooting dozens through the LC pull out the 19......I'm shopping for a 19 as I type. My friend had hers and she pulled it out and man how it shot like a cloud compared to the LC. I like the LC but the trigger takes some getting use to. It jumps around a little, but if you do your job it will perform. I plan on keeping it for a backup.

I have one. I like the size....

The only thing I have to be careful of is the position of the mag release.... If I am not careful, my thumb will hit the release and the mag will pop down slightly.

Other than that-nice gun, and easy to conceal.

Back
Top Bottom