• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Left handed ODT bargain coming soon !

Ive had at least one problem with a firearm from the following...Smith, Sig, Ruger,Springfield, HK, KelTec, Remington. I have not had an issue with a Glock "yet". All within the Obama administration.

I had a very similar experience with a Glock 30 that kept breaking extractors. After the second replacement by Glock, they refused to replace it again. They never fixed the pistol, just replaced the part. This was 15 years ago and i still hate Glocks.

I rarely forgive and never forget

I have my own version of the saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

And it goes like this

Fool me once and you'll piss me off

Ive had at least one problem with a firearm from the following...Smith, Sig, Ruger,Springfield, HK, KelTec, Remington. I have not had an issue with a Glock "yet". All within the Obama administration.

Ive owned dozens of Rugers with no problems that I didn't create

Stripped grip screws

Broken extractor

Always top notch customer service repair department -

conversely but equally impressive - I have also owned several well used HKs for many years and have no idea if they even have a repair department

I know when I called them for parts to turn my acquired USP pistols into left-hand killing machines - I have had zero problems there

Mark lll : feeding issues every few rounds. Tried over $100 worth of custom parts to fix it and it did not help. Tried 4 different types ammo did not help. My Smith 22 might have one hickup every 5 mags and to me thats acceptable in a 22. The SR22 by Ruger worked fine for me.

Had an HK 30-06 in my younger days. Ate brass like Godzilla but I regret selling it. My HK pistols have been flawless but their DA triggers suck. An $800-1000 pistol should not need trigger work.

Sig makes some great handguns. I wouldn't discount the whole brand because of one bad gun....but I'd stick to the well proven designs. 226, 239, 229, 210, etc. Some of their other handgun models are developing iffy reputations.

They gave you a brand new gun and you lost faith in them? I can even get that kind of service from S+W.

Sounds like you are impressed with Sig and their service - I can help with that - I just so happen to have a new one for sale here and you can be it's new proud owner

I bought a pistol that I returned twice for the same problem - they didn't do the right thing till threatened with embarrassment - they sent me a "new" gun in a brand and model that I have had a 100% failure rate with in my experience - so yes it's for sale

Sounds like you are impressed with Sig and their service - I can help with that - I just so happen to have a new one for sale here and you can be it's new proud owner

I bought a pistol that I returned twice for the same problem - they didn't do the right thing till threatened with embarrassment - they sent me a "new" gun in a brand and model that I have had a 100% failure rate with in my experience - so yes it's for sale

Im in the middle of trading for two more. I have these now. Im not sure my faith in Sig will allow another.
20170603_153626.jpg

Back
Top Bottom