• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

let some gentlemen know i was carrying.

IMO, the slip of the shirt was way out of line. That pistol should have never been seen until you were ready to pull the trigger. You should have simply apologized and told them to have a good day. What you did could get you killed.

I see it as, they (the thugs) were there looking for someone that they together out matched, then when the playing feild was leveled they went on their way. Problem solved.

Man I sure hate you got put in that situation.

I personally never show anybody my weapon. What if when you showed them that you were carrying it prompted them to draw theirs? A situation that maybe could have been avoided is about to very ugly. But my opinion aside, I am glad everything worked out!

DISAGREE
IMO, the slip of the shirt was way out of line. That pistol should have never been seen until you were ready to pull the trigger. You should have simply apologized and told them to have a good day. What you did could get you killed.

Its clear you dont know the mentality of the some of the young black males. Many have nothing to live for and a backwards selfish way of thinking. Take it from someone who has spent a lot of time in the inner city. He forced their hand and ended the whole confrontation. GOOD JOB!!

Valid point there CCW, but I have been in Adams shoes before, a made up story about how he cut them off was just an excuse for them to get violent with him. If he had not shown his weapon, I would bet heavy that this situation would have escalated into a beating and or robbery..they were not looking for any apologies

DISAGREE

Its clear you dont know the mentality of the some of the young black males. Many have nothing to live for and a backwards selfish way of thinking. Take it from someone who has spent a lot of time in the inner city. He forced their hand and ended the whole confrontation. GOOD JOB!!

I grew up in downtown Atlanta, College Park to be exact so I know exactly what the "Inner city" life entails. Secondly, a couple of mouthy guys with balled up fists does NOT dictate brandishing a weapon. It did however dictate the he move away and separate himself from the imminent threat. If you disagree, you may need to do more homework and rethink your position. Be as it may, the simple fact of wondering what someones next move MAY be does not give a mature, GFL holder the authority to brandish a weapon.

Big no no.

Last edited:
Valid point there CCW, but I have been in Adams shoes before, a made up story about how he cut them off was just an excuse for them to get violent with him. If he had not shown his weapon, I would bet heavy that this situation would have escalated into a beating and or robbery..they were not looking for any apologies

I remember you posting the story of your dad almost getting you guys in a mess. Wasn't that you?

Back
Top Bottom