Let the BS start

i add them to ignore, then i move from there to dealing with people who didnt participate in this retarded mess

Imagine if you were new to guns, just getting your feet wet, and really had the bug bad. I know I'd fork over extra to make sure I could continue my love affair, but that's just me.

I can't fault folks for trying to make money, and it's their loss if they sell and their AR's are gone forever.

Hate to put it this way gentleman... But you really should get out off ODT more and check out the Constitution and the POTUS track record.

He voted present today on national television. Commission, committee, directive... All attempts to pass the buck and not be the "bad guy". This is a furtherance of his attempts to demonize the Republican Party,and be able to say "I told them to do it". This is playing out like (God forgive me) Dunkel, and many others have stated. A lot of saber rattling but nothing will come of it.

Imagine if you were new to guns, just getting your feet wet, and really had the bug bad. I know I'd fork over extra to make sure I could continue my love affair, but that's just me.

I can't fault folks for trying to make money, and it's their loss if they sell and their AR's are gone forever.
i was new to guns at some point in time. its called research and shopping around, that goes for everything

If you have a GWL you don't have to go through background checks right? So as long as you trade with license holders isn't that a de facto background check? Yes,no,maybe.

These stupid Recomendations will never make it past Congress....sure he signed some EO's today but they aren't the Gun law stuff everything that was proposed for Gun Legislation has to make through Congress....they can't even get this stuff past the senate much less the house...cheer up a little folks I was excited when I heard the news today because it doesn't have a snowballs chance in Hell of passing...

So by selling their stuff at what the market allows make them douchebags? So you think they should sell it at the old price and let some other guy sell it for double? Or should they just keep everything?

This ^^^^^. I don't control market price so why should I sell lower just to be "fair"? Those buying at inflated prices IMO are not regulars on here or were not paying attention in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom