• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Letter to Congress Regarding Gun Control: DO THIS NOW!!!

Me too.

It is better to be brief. And don't just copy a form letter, plz.... A lot of those just find their way to the trash.

I sent mine today.
In the 2 congressional offices I worked in, we could care less if it was hand written or a form letter, the only ones that got trashed were the people who sent 4-5 faxes a day, regularls eventually get put on the one letter a day, emails pretty much unlimited.

Lax I know it's futile to try an expect anything more from elected officials at that level. But it makes me feel better to call them out and ask for specific answers. I know I won't get them and that the elected person doesn't even read the letter.

Yet another reason I hate politics.

Lax I know it's futile to try an expect anything more from elected officials at that level. But it makes me feel better to call them out and ask for specific answers. I know I won't get them and that the elected person doesn't even read the letter.

Yet another reason I hate politics.

well, politely demand to speak to an Legislative assistant who handles firearms.

well, politely demand to speak to an Legislative assistant who handles firearms.

I may just try that. Local officials I've always had better luck getting a real response from just not the national ones. I don't bother them often just once or twice a year for firearm related stuff.

Back
Top Bottom