• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty Leonidas ISR or others

GTN

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
Do any of you guy's have any expeience with this set up ? I was planning on doing a suppressed SBR Blackout but looking at this as an alternate option. The reason I started looking at this route is to avoid going SBR and still come in short as possible on OAL of the barrel. The reason I would want to avoid a SBR is because the hassle of crossing state lines with a SBR. Any opinions and or guidance is appreciated.

Hello GTN,

We hear this very question a lot and most of the time they answer their own question, the "pinned" Leonidas is their answer too. It gives you the suppression you expect from the 300 BLK and it is still a single stamp gun that travels from state to state without extra paperwork... Where silencers are legal of course... :)

If all you plan to shoot is 300 BLK in an AR chassis, then we suggest this rig, we sell a lot of these guns to hog hunters west of the Mississippi because of the compact and lightweight nature of the build too. Not to mention the 29 followup shots that are there if you need them...

If you want to come up to the facility and test drive the Leonidas, just call in and schedule a time and bring some ammo with you when you come.

Thanks
David Saylors
Liberty Suppressors

Hello GTN,

We hear this very question a lot and most of the time they answer their own question, the "pinned" Leonidas is their answer too. It gives you the suppression you expect from the 300 BLK and it is still a single stamp gun that travels from state to state without extra paperwork... Where silencers are legal of course... :)

If all you plan to shoot is 300 BLK in an AR chassis, then we suggest this rig, we sell a lot of these guns to hog hunters west of the Mississippi because of the compact and lightweight nature of the build too. Not to mention the 29 followup shots that are there if you need them...

If you want to come up to the facility and test drive the Leonidas, just call in and schedule a time and bring some ammo with you when you come.

Thanks
David Saylors
Liberty Suppressors
welcome to he ODT!!!

Thank you David I am defintly going to make a trip up there very soon, your only about an hour away.

Are you guy's capable of cutting a 16'' barrel, modifying the gas system and permenatly attaching a Leonidas to obtain the 16'' OAL to avoid SBR ?

Thank you David I am defintly going to make a trip up there very soon, your only about an hour away.

Are you guy's capable of cutting a 16'' barrel, modifying the gas system and permenatly attaching a Leonidas to obtain the 16'' OAL to avoid SBR ?

We can do it, but it will incur hourly shop rates to make the needed mods. We can't set a flat rate as there are an infinite amount of barrel profiles out there and we have to get them close to the original noveske profile to make them work.

Thanks for the question
David

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom