• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty Suppressor's new website

Simple answer, yes.

I'd do a lot of things for a lot of people just cause, giving a flying **** about the brothers that are griffin armament isn't one of them.

Gotcha. I don't stay up on these things. It's like computers with a 7 month delay. By the time you finally get your suppressor ... A better one pops up.

Gotcha. I don't stay up on these things. It's like computers with a 7 month delay. By the time you finally get your suppressor ... A better one pops up.

The technology is evolving but it's coming to a point where it will peak.

There is very little changing now a days other than materials. You can change things here and there but it's still the same.

The other major change is mounting devices.

The technology is evolving but it's coming to a point where it will peak.

There is very little changing now a days other than materials. You can change things here and there but it's still the same.

The other major change is mounting devices.

Yeah. I blew a bunch of money on boosters and 99% of the time I use the fixed barrel mount on my ar. :doh:

Yeah. I blew a bunch of money on boosters and 99% of the time I use the fixed barrel mount on my ar. :doh:

Personally I think pistol cans are pointless.

I need to compare a 9mm can to a small 308 can. Size, cost, weight yadda yadda. I think that a 308 can is going to win out. I may suppress my blackout in the future.

Good thing I am friends with a silencerco/swr sales rep.

Personally I think pistol cans are pointless.

I need to compare a 9mm can to a small 308 can. Size, cost, weight yadda yadda. I think that a 308 can is going to win out. I may suppress my blackout in the future.

Good thing I am friends with a silencerco/swr sales rep.

I see it the other way around. All rifle rounds are supersonic. So in order to really shoot a rifle round suppressed you need to use subsonics. Subs are generally not cheap . So you have to reload in order to get full value of it. I don't have the time to reload. Which sucks but that's also why I chose to not suppress a rifle round. Sure a supersonic rifle round suppressed is still not as loud as a standard rifle but its not quiet enough for me to justify the cost. Just my two cents. I'm more into movie quiet. 9mm subs and 22 subs. Click click . Not crack crack.

That's why I enjoy my suppressed skorpion so much. The 32acp does not crack as it sits. No need for subs.

Last edited:
I see it the other way around. All rifle rounds are supersonic. So in order to really shoot a rifle round suppressed you need to use subsonics. Subs are generally not cheap . So you have to reload in order to get full value of it. I don't have the time to reload. Which sucks but that's also why I chose to not suppress a rifle round. Sure a supersonic rifle round suppressed is still not as loud as a standard rifle but its not quiet enough for me to justify the cost. Just my two cents. I'm more into movie quiet. 9mm subs and 22 subs. Click click . Not crack crack.

That's why I enjoy my suppressed skorpion so much. The 32acp does not crack as it sits. No need for subs.

Word.

I run bulk .22 through my .22 pistols, CCI standard in my .22 rifles, and factory 147 gr is subsonic in both my XDm and my 5 inch SBR'd 9mm AR.

Back
Top Bottom