• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty Suppressor's new website

Do you know someone? We was just talking about that very thing over the past week, but we don't know where to look.

David

haha, unfortunately i do not. i only brought it up since no one seems to own them or know about them . Frank Galli and another SH member are assembling a 30 cal can shootout with names like AAC, AWC, Templar, Mack Bros, TBAC, Gemtech, SWR, YHM and Elite Iron. when i asked about a Liberty the response from the other member was 'who?' just want to see you folks do well.

What is strange is that I never was able to get into that crowd, At the time, I was "peddling" my wares, the hot cans were Shark and Jet. It was all about them. I finally gave up on the hide and moved on to other venues where people were more open to trying other brands and such. Once I did that, things started moving for us. MAybe we are not to be included in that group for some reason... They know who we are, that is the funny part. Thanks for helping us out and bringing our name up!!!

David

for what its worth TBAC is the new hot-ness with Mack and apparently Templar the new front runners. Ive got a Templar can waiting to clear. i would like to compare it against a Liberty can if you have a demo freedom/victory and a free weekend

That would be great.

Weekends..... Ah! What a concept! I remember one of those once... :)

All kidding aside, we need a range somewhere and we can come do a shoot out if you want.

Thanks
david

for what its worth TBAC is the new hot-ness with Mack and apparently Templar the new front runners. Ive got a Templar can waiting to clear. i would like to compare it against a Liberty can if you have a demo freedom/victory and a free weekend

i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb371_procovert45_IMAG0751.jpg

10 shots 966 yds liberty freedom thread mounted to surgeon scalpel 260. Freedom delivers.....period

Lotta good info on the hide and some very smart fellas,but like every community there is fluff, politics, clicks,and $$$ involved.

i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb371_procovert45_IMAG0751.jpg

10 shots 966 yds liberty freedom thread mounted to surgeon scalpel 260. Freedom delivers.....period

Lotta good info on the hide and some very smart fellas,but like every community there is fluff, politics, clicks,and $$$ involved.

I would hazard to say that the operator of the firearm had something to do with this too. I dont think I can shoot that well. Thanks for the image.

David

Back
Top Bottom