• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Life Advice?

Military service is not for everyone. Jr. could have gone legacy to the Naval Academy but said he didn’t have it in his heart. I have to respect that.
Watch out for bypass, this psyops dude will just mess with your head.
The mouse is fast but the Owl can see in the dark.

I wish I had been given much of this advice at 17-18. I'm currently 43. I started out working until I could figure out what I wanted to do and I'm still working trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Find a job that allows you to do what you want to do. I'm at my job because I make decent money but I get off everyday at 4:30 and I can leave earlier if I have a kids ball game or something. Honestly most days I hate my job and hate being there but I'm stuck . You will work 40 ish hours a week for the rest of your life find something you enjoy and feel like you make a difference

I get it. Just tired of feeling lost. I have a lot going on and I get that I’m young and all of this probably seems minuscule. I’m just letting myself get overwhelmed.
It'll get better. Find you a woman and get laid. Vitamin P always made me feel better when I was your age.

Im sure this is playing a huge part in how I’m feeling to be honest. My girlfriend recently just left me. Lol
Ah heart break. Been there man. Do what I did one time bang her mother you'll feel better. To be honest the mother was a better lay anyways. ;)

Back
Top Bottom