• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Life Advice?

If you have to tell a 22 yr old this, then no doubt, he's got a problem. Problem is, he thinks he is intitled to waltz thru life never having to do anything he don't want to do. I never worked a job I liked. Never knew jobs existed that would make you happy. I always thought i had to sacrifice to get ahead and get ahead I did.
Not quite the case. I’m currently working 40 hours a week as a delivery driver and going to school. I’m doing this so I CAN get ahead and support myself. I’m not going to sit here and allow myself to fall into the 9-5 trap for the rest of my life and hate what I do. This is why I’m here, trying to hear from other who may have experienced something similar and hear what others have to say. I don’t feel entitled to anything nor do I feel the world owes me a handout. You got the wrong one.

giphy (1).gif

G** D**n crutches people use. I guess I had adhd too when I was in my teens and twenty’s cause my mind was always jumping between fast cars ,p***y, drugs, needing money didn’t wanna work cause of the previous 4 causes. Like was said many times earlier...join one of our Country’s greatest and they’ll put you in the right frame of mind real quick and make something outta your ass. You’ll be glad you did later in life. If you really want to get in they’ll find a spot for you. Time to COWBOY UP!

Listen, guys. I’m not trying to sit here and bitch and moan and make excuses and pin all my problems on my ADHD (if this even exists) the only reason I even brought this up in the first place was to explain why I was declined by recruiters. I’m simply just looking for my purpose in life and figured some of you older, wiser, and more life experienced folk on here may be able to help point me in the right direction. By no means am I trying to stir the pot.

back in the day if you thought you has any of the "d" problems yor Daddy and that belt changed your mind real quick.
We live in different times brother. It is up to US to show them the way if we can. We need to reeducate a shyt ton of liberals to start with.

Listen, guys. I’m not trying to sit here and ***** and moan and make excuses and pin all my problems on my ADHD (if this even exists) the only reason I even brought this up in the first place was to explain why I was declined by recruiters. I’m simply just looking for my purpose in life and figured some of you older, wiser, and more life experienced folk on here may be able to help point me in the right direction. By no means am I trying to stir the pot.
Like I said. FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT.

I didn't tell my recruiter I was a sociopath and if he got hit by a bus in front of me I'd just ask for another recruiter. I was Soldier of the year for two years in a row and maxed everything PT BRM all that shyt. I was a hell of a soldier. But I had a dark secret that I have finally got past. Thank the good lord when I found Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom