• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lightweight build advice

It comes with a cost and to be honest I was a little unsure how strong it would be but by the feel and sound of it I would have guessed it was a regular aluminum handguard until you pick it up lol
If it's strong enough for a Corvette doing 170 mph it's strong enough to hold onto. Also I think the SR71 Blackbird spy plane was made out of titanium. It flew as fast as a 2,500 mph. That's 1.2 miles per second boys. Amazing for 1950. Another great platform coming from the 1950:s.

If I had my gun in a salt rich environment it would get cleaned immediately upon arriving home. None of this clean at my measure. If I lived in that a kind of slaty air there would be a lot of stainless, nickel boron and titanium. Just to be sure. Like some I am not afraid of coated parts.
Its rusted before you get home. Its a 5 hour drive from the house. I would rather do a run and gun in the Dead Sea than at 17 South. Savannah has some impressive water. Its quite ridiculous. Barricade prior to the race and then a suds filled 55 gallon drum at the finish line is the best bet.

Its rusted before you get home. Its a 5 hour drive from the house. I would rather do a run and gun in the Dead Sea than at 17 South. Savannah has some impressive water. Its quite ridiculous. Barricade prior to the race and then a suds filled 55 gallon drum at the finish line is the best bet.
I can’t find the Dead Sea event on Practiscore…

Nothing special came in the mail today just a bcm QD end plate and the Faxon 3port muzzle brake that is the same diameter as the pencil end of the gunner barrel so the barrel nut and gas block can slide off if need be

Attachments

• E07592F8-A126-4CE1-AE62-74A9227EE0B9.jpeg
    E07592F8-A126-4CE1-AE62-74A9227EE0B9.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom