Long range scope recommendations

Mount selection is an issue. That big ol erector housing for all that travel makes it a little harder. Otherwise its a valid option though limited in its magnification. Another option to consider if they ever ship is the 6-36 schmidty. Supposed to retire the 5-25 according to the Europeans that have managed to aquire one.
We got this really cool thing. Ready for production. You can't have it yet. No, we don't know when you can.

We got this really cool thing. Ready for production. You can't have it yet. No, we don't know when you can.
Only been at shot show 2 yrs running. April was supposed to be the first batch in the states. Not sure if that happened or not. Not sure its worth it for the price either. Firmly in TT/ZCO money

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

They also haven’t updated their scopes have they?
New reticles, anodizing. Horus reticles no longer a premium. No price increases, unlike many other companies. I can’t think of many other companies in the firearms industry or otherwise that haven’t raised prices in the last two years.

New reticles, anodizing. Horus reticles no longer a premium. No price increases, unlike many other companies. I can’t think of many other companies in the firearms industry or otherwise that haven’t raised prices in the last two years.
So, no?

The ATACR’s were awesome when the came out and I owned them all as they came out but after 5 years the 7-35 isn’t as awesome as it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom