• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what our government is doing, and we're not invited. VERY SOBERING

I don't have a problem with the government preparing. I'm preparing, too. And I'm not sure what you mean about not being invited...do you really want to get "invited" (forced) into government shelters? I'll take my chances on my own, thanks...

Those bunkers are pretty public knowledge. Seen a few programs on tv mentioning them. Most supply emergency relief for natural disasters around the world.

I don't have a problem with the government preparing. I'm preparing, too. And I'm not sure what you mean about not being invited...do you really want to get "invited" (forced) into government shelters? I'll take my chances on my own, thanks...

What I mean is, you and I are preparing, but for the ordinary citizen that didn't prepare, they're just going to perish. Kind of reminds me of the movie 2012 - there's only so many archs and you common folks are not getting on.

I know the bunkers are common knowledge, but you're missing the point - now DHR and Homeland Security are there, whereas before the delivery driver rarely even saw a cop. Something is gearing up...

Last edited:
Something is gearing up...

i129.photobucket.com_albums_p208_redlevel42_IMG_2752.jpg

The big Question is tho guys What are they preparing for Earthquake, Tsunami, Aliens, pedophiles? I think we that live in Newnan need to build our own bunker underneath that Wafflehouse or Walmart!

Back
Top Bottom