• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what's new from Colt in 2017

If they resurrect the snake guns and sell them for prices competitive with S&W...Holy S*** There's going to be some angry collectors who have been way overpaying. It's going to be like a stock market crash in the gun world.

A modern python if built to the same standards of the original python would retail for over 4 grand. If anything it will increase the value of the originals.

4 grand and it would still choke when you tried to shoot it fast. :pound:

I say that as someone who has a Python, Detective Special, and Trooper in my safe. S&W and Ruger have always built a better DA.

I completely agree with this. I always thought Colt revolvers were overrated, and no way I would pay more money (I'm assuming) for one of these over a Smith or Ruger.

I still say the gun looks good. A better finish would have made it look much better.

Who buys a Python to shoot anyway , besides me & a few other dumba@@$ on here , people buy'em and safe'em not that i care what you do with your guns unless you want to sell me one or just let me look & drool at'em. I wish Colt made cars,trucks,utv's, and every type'a gun I wanna buy. but that's just me , prolly?????

Back
Top Bottom