• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a place to shoot long range on private land

Well the IBS world record for a thousand yards is 1.43 inches and he says he's shooting half inch groups at 1900 yards almost double the distance

That is an amazing gun and even more amazing shooter... but perhaps it was simply a typo and he meant 19 yards

I am in Hall County and looking to buy a piece of property to form a range for family and friends. If anyone knows of anything in the area, drop me a PM. I would like up to a 300 yard rifle and a 25 yard pistol range of several bays each.

If you know of a location, PM me.

Post has gotten so long that I don’t remember what I posted, if I did.

SCOTG in Laurens SC has 1,500yds, and other ranges, and anyone can join.

Elk River Training Center in Pelham TN has 1,000yds, and other ranges, and anyone can join.

Arena Training Facility in Blakely GA is a 3,800 acre training facility with numerous ranges, including one that is 2,500 yards. They are not open for membership, but numerous shoots are held on their ranges everywhere and anyone can enter those. I conduct one twice a year, from next one being April 28-29.

http://precision-applications.com/
They train long range shooters on various ranges. I would contact Shep and see what hes got for you.

I settled here about 10 years ago after getting out of the Airforce. My passion is shooting and I have struggled meeting long range shooters in my local area. I would be willing to teach what I know, target pests like coyotes or pigs for the land owner, help with building a shooting range etc. I have 6” to 12” steel targets with stands, really everything needed. I am a solid, polite and restpectful guy in my mid 30’s , was raised in the country and I am a Veteran. I am currently a member of a Crawfordville hunt club but I am limited to 300 yards, and it is about 2hrs drive each way making getting down there difficult. I have life long gun safety drilled into my head, from clearing my weapons to never muzzle sweeping and always pointing in a safe direction, I know and understand back drop and I am fully insured. I live in Holly Springs GA 30114, If you are looking for a shooting buddy message me!
Prec

Back
Top Bottom