• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Basic Pistol Classes near Middle Ga

Freeman_Gunner

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Title says it all, I'm looking for a basic pistol class near the Warner Robins / Macon area. I'm willing to make a bit of a drive, but over 2 hours one way would be a stretch. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

cmshoot cmshoot is a great instructor. I'm not sure if he ever goes down that way.

F Freeman_Gunner , a very good friend of mine teaches out of the Warner Robbins area, we collaborate quite often. He is not a member of ODT, but if you’d like I can put you in contact with him.

If you have a venue and interested students, I’m willing to travel.

cmshoot cmshoot , does he do individual instruction, because, I am just looking for training for myself. I am a member of Marion Road which should be sufficient.

I can find out and let you know.

I do individual training, but the cost for me to travel to Warner Robbins and train 1 person would probably be cost prohibitive.

cmshoot cmshoot , does he do individual instruction, because, I am just looking for training for myself. I am a member of Marion Road which should be sufficient.

MRGC allows trainers the use of the club but we do have conditions.
Unless it's a club sponsored training session the usual requirements are that the instructor:

1.) be a member of the club
2.) have current NRA Instructor certificates on file in the office
3.) have current General Liability & Professional Liability Insurance certs on file in the office
4.) coordinate the training session/range use with an officer of the club
5.) pay a $10 range use fee for each participant/spectator at the training offered

If you have specific needs you can contact me via PM.

Back
Top Bottom