Looks like Colt ain't givin' up....

I'd love to add one of these new colts to the collection as well, I don't discriminate I like all quality guns. A large metal frame pistol that holds 8 or 9 rounds just doesn't make sense for combat use anymore. Obviously colt still has ties with the department of defense and can still weasel their obsolete platform into the modern military and get those big bucks.

I'd love to add one of these new colts to the collection as well, I don't discriminate I like all quality guns. A large metal frame pistol that holds 8 or 9 rounds just doesn't make sense for combat use anymore. Obviously colt still has ties with the department of defense and can still weasel their obsolete platform into the modern military and get those big bucks.
I'm on the fence about them. I want one solely for recreational shooting, but if I'm shooting a gun for fun, that's ammo and reps I could be getting on my carry gun. I feel like shooting anything that isn't my carry gun is the equivalent of eating empty calories and doing zero exercise.

Serious question. I’m not an operator and I don’t operate…lol but why would special forces units choose a 1911 platform gun? Wouldn’t you want more capacity on board? It seems to me a handgun for a special forces operator is the last resort weapon not the first choice. I would want something reliable in every situation with lots of rounds. Precision work needs to be done with long guns right?

Back
Top Bottom