• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loose Dogs

please. you just love dogs and cant see past it. you no better then blm claiming cops are bad. it can never be your fault. dont you get that the solution to any chance of your dog being killed, is taking the responsibility and keeping it up? only trash lets a dog run loose, if thats what you are, go but your wife a tube top. i think all the flea markets are open tomorrow.
all of the dogs i have owned have been in pens or on runners. if i own them, i am responsible for their actions. if they do damage or even threaten anyone in any way on their property, they have had and always will have the right to kill them. if i keep them off of others property and on mine, i have nothing to fear. if someone kills them on my property thats another story.
your dogs running loose are an invasive species, they are non indigenous predators set loose on the land. they will be dealt with as such...
See post #99...again.

then you will have charges pressed against you and it will be no ones fault but your own.

and what do you say about if your on public land and see a dog running around. Even if it ruins your hunt you have no more right to that land than the dog or its owner. An animal on your person property attacking you or your property is one thing but an animal running free on public property and not doing anything is a completely different thing, period.

and fyi I don't think anyone in this thread has tried to judge their genitals by their bucks, shots they can take, or their wifes body parts but you.

and I also didn't discredit the 17hmr as being a good dog sized round as it does excellent on yotes but I am discrediting a 100 yard shot with one as being difficult
who is talking about public land?
one i dont hunt on public land,two people have said "dickless" a couple of times in this thread, so someone is judging genitals,and three you are 100% responsible for keeping your dog up on public land. let one run loose and threaten someone in ANY way. even if they are just afraid of dogs. you will need to lawyer up, or more likely white trash out and disown it.

See post #99...again.
man i am good with me, i look in the mirror every day. i have had to put down mortally wounded animals on the family farm more time than i can count. i have had to put down family pets injured by mutts.all because someone like you let your dogs run loose. so you look in that mirror.
so go cry your river, dogacrat.

who is talking about public land?
one i dont hunt on public land,two people have said "dickless" a couple of times in this thread, so someone is judging genitals,and three you are 100% responsible for keeping your dog up on public land. let one run loose and threaten someone in ANY way. even if they are just afraid of dogs. you will need to lawyer up, or more likely white trash out and disown it.

I asked you about public land to see if you if it bothers me im shooting it mentality stayed the same. 2. no one said that directly referring to any member on here, if your taking it as a personal attack than that's your issue :rolleyes:. 3. I specifically said running around and not doing anything. 4. and there would be no disowning from me, you would most definitely get a nice letter from a lawyer that no matter what WILL cost you time and money.

Does that mean you would kill any on sight, like Poop has said he does?
i never said i kill any dog on sight. but if i even think it will be a problem, bang! if you dont like it, dont give me the opportunity. its not the dogs fault he chases animals, but its your fault he will get shot for doing so..

please. you just love dogs and cant see past it. you no better then blm claiming cops are bad. it can never be your fault. dont you get that the solution to any chance of your dog being killed, is taking the responsibility and keeping it up? only trash lets a dog run loose, if thats what you are, go but your wife a tube top. i think all the flea markets are open tomorrow.
all of the dogs i have owned have been in pens or on runners. if i own them, i am responsible for their actions. if they do damage or even threaten anyone in any way on their property, they have had and always will have the right to kill them. if i keep them off of others property and on mine, i have nothing to fear. if someone kills them on my property thats another story.
your dogs running loose are an invasive species, they are non indigenous predators set loose on the land. they will be dealt with as such...

if you really want to try and use the invasive species argument you as a hunter can be seen in the same light lol

if you really want to try and use the invasive species argument you as a hunter can be seen in the same light lol
now that is truly stupid... i tried not to get personal like some of you have. but wow.
please,please tell me you dont own a dog. your gonna get him killed for no reason.
please, dont own a dog...
hunters help manage the animal population, thats why we have set limits. thats why we have no season or limits on invasive animals. dogs running loose are a problem, people who justify it are more of one.

Read the original post. The premise was that he knew exactly whose dogs they were, and was seeking a solution or approach to the situation. An it's degenerated into some piece of trash bragging with photos of his shooting prowess, an his wifes tits. CLASSIC internet tough guy stuff. Swaggering around with your pigeon chest puffed out much today? I bet.

Back
Top Bottom