• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loose Dogs

No that's not what you did. You made an implication, and your question was idiotic.
My words are my words and they are clear. Any implication occurred in your head. I expected your answer to be "no" that you do not kill them on sight and we would be on the same page on this issue, but I guess you can't agree with some people no matter what.

My words are my words and they are clear. Any implication occurred in your head. I expected your answer to be "no" that you do not kill them on sight and we would be on the same page on this issue, but I guess you can't agree with some people no matter what.

You're right they're your words, and you know darn well you made an implication - especially since I already answered the OP's question in this thread.

You sure as hell didn't ask me "Does that mean you would contact the game warden when you see a dog running loose?" or "Would you contact the owner when you see a dog running loose?"

this has turned into a fight, people are getting personal. before we get banned for a week or a cool down period. i am leaving it with you.
to all of the children who say thing like this"An it's degenerated into some piece of trash bragging with photos of his shooting prowess, an his wifes tits. CLASSIC internet tough guy stuff"
you miss the sarcasm in the comment about a wife, you say internet tough guy ( we can meet just pm me) and comment on shooting prowess.it was suggested i could not shoot, i posted a pic to the contrary.
you guys have fun, this "piece of trash" is out and hoping for a pm from a internet tough guy.

I posted a link to the law. Go back and read it because you are wrong.
That law ONLY pertains to an uncollared dog running deer, not just because you see one in the woods. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth on this one, specifics make a world of difference in a lawful decision........

i never said i kill any dog on sight. but if i even think it will be a problem, bang! if you dont like it, dont give me the opportunity. its not the dogs fault he chases animals, but its your fault he will get shot for doing so..
More BS.

"if you love your dog keep up with it, if it runs loose its a urban coyote.
KILL IT!!!"
poopdaddy

That law ONLY pertains to an uncollared dog running deer, not just because you see one in the woods. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth on this one, specifics make a world of difference in a lawful decision........

You are also allowed to shoot a collared dog if you are defending yourself, others, or property.

I never once said anything about shooting a dog just running in the woods. I've been pretty clear in fact.

You're right they're your words, and you know darn well you made an implication - especially since I already answered the OP's question in this thread.

You sure as hell didn't ask me "Does that mean you would contact the game warden when you see a dog running loose?" or "Would you contact the owner when you see a dog running loose?"
I asked it because I assumed it would be an action you would disdain. You're a poor mind reader. You should stop trying.

Back
Top Bottom