• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loose Dogs

I was out hunting on the 23rd. Took my new Son-In-Law. He was in one stand and he was visited by four of the neighboring landonwner's dogs. Two of them chased off deer. I've seen one of the guy's dogs on my trail cam. I'm gonna download the pics and take them to the neighbor. I'll explain that he almost lost one or more of his dogs.

My regular hunting buddy said he'd have shot them. What say you?
the problem isn't the dogs its the owner! save all of your family feces for a week? dump on his front porch and leave him a note. more to come if u let u dogs run loose, merry x mas

sorry but it does. its the same thing, a loose dog is feral. also, if a person causes you harm, your ready do go to war. but a loose dog, running deer, killing pets or livestock gets a free pass.
if you love your dog keep up with it, if it runs loose its a urban coyote.
KILL IT!!!
You shoot one of my dogs running loose on open property and I will guarantee you will not be able to hunt again. How would you like heavy metal music blasting from my amps from dawn to dusk!! If you can equate a punk breaking into a home and endangering a person and family to a loose dog, there is something wrong in your thought process.

its always funny. the guys who get mad about the thought of shooting a dog. these are the same guys who shoot an animal and let it die slow, 15 minutes is a long time to die of a gun shot wound. kill them clean or get you dog lovin' butt out of the tree and shoot them in the head!!!! also that same dog who will go down with a heat shot, will suffer at the hands of a prius. its ok to let them run free and get hit. what about the guy on a motorcycle that loses a limb? is it still ok for the dog to run loose? what about the young mother who runs off the road with her baby in the car, just to miss a dog? is that ok?
Ramble on, ramble on, til your rambling days are gone. Sung by Nat King Cole,. Rambling Rose is the name of the song. You can ramble all you want, what about the deer that get hit by cars, let's kill em all!! Had a friend who wreaked his Harley by hitting a deer, let's kill em all! Keep grabbing, I bet there are a few straws left, most people here will not agree with your thinking.

well, you may miss often. i dont pull the trigger unless i am sure of my shot. some guys go off early( your poor wife or maybe boyfriend), i time my shot..
as far as the smart little guy laughing, if you have the time, bring fido down to lamar county. let him run out around rock springs church. then see what happens. maybe he comes home, maybe he comes on my property.
100 yrds with a 17hmrView attachment 1009533
You deer hunt with a .17? WOW, I am impressed!!! (Note sarcasm). You are not a hunter, just a low life killer.

You deer hunt with a .17? WOW, I am impressed!!! (Note sarcasm). You are not a hunter, just a low life killer.
poor baby. keep your dogs up and you want have a problem..you guys think you are so morally high,yet you own an animal and dont take responsibility for it..

Seems like you are not a hunter but a killer anything that moves is fair game. I think you are just a troll. I have dog and it is kept up. And ... Riggghttt, I'll bet you are a regular dead eye "dick"
man
just go home.
this thread was about dogs running loose. not about killing dogs for fun,but about being forced to kill dogs to protect your animals. read the entire thread before you jump at me. but if you feel the need i will be back at my shop on Saturday. pm me for the address...

This dog thread got ugly and stayed ugly...
yea
some guys just dont get it. they think that for some reason their dog has more worth than others property. these are the same guys who kick and beat pitbulls because "pitbulls are tough". the same guys who apply cottage cheese to themselves and,well....you know. the same losers who think that anyone cares about the animal they are abusing by letting it roam free. they dont even care..
but thats the way it goes. i think its funny,they try and take the moral high ground..reminds you of the democrats,dont it...is dogacrats a word???

yea
some guys just dont get it. they think that for some reason their dog has more worth than others property. these are the same guys who kick and beat pitbulls because "pitbulls are tough". the same guys who apply cottage cheese to themselves and,well....you know. the same losers who think that anyone cares about the animal they are abusing by letting it roam free. they dont even care..
but thats the way it goes. i think its funny,they try and take the moral high ground..reminds you of the democrats,dont it...is dogacrats a word???

...sorry, you lost me at cottage cheese...

Back
Top Bottom