• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost a CZ Shadow 2 today

Aw, geez fella, that is a shame. Meanwhile, how did she shoot: all that it’s cracked up to be?

Mine has been a very good shooter.
here is the first couple of targets with it, needed to get use to the gun and adjust the sights a bit.
now shes purring pretty well.
flawless as to function, but that's to be expected --its a CZ.

CZ Shadow 2 target.JPG
CZ Shadow 2 Target -2.JPG

I would feel as thought someone had grabbed my heart out and pulled it out of my ass. I am sorry dude that breaks my heart. A CZ to. If it would have been a heritage 22 no big deal but a delicious CZ that is punishment. Maybe the guy that picked it up will turn it in and they can track you down. I wouldn't count on that. This world we live in now is so screwed people don't give stealing a second thought. God is angry and it won't be good when he comes. I mean he is seriously pissed off! I mean if I am mad about it you know he has got to be fed up.

America is so messed up. If you step back and look at all the other nations they have a sense of respect for the world and karma ( gods attitude ) and live a relatively respectful life. While we sit around on our fat, wasteful, greedy, immoral and just sloppy and disrespectful ways and still complain. It's gotten to the point where if you are told by the police to turn around and face the wall a bunch of idiots will turn back around and start mouthing the police. Meanwhile the media cuts out the first 45 percent of the situation that led up to the take down and only stirs the pot of racism and distrust. You guys know what I mean. IF A POLICE OFFICER SAYS TURN AROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WALL, FREAKING TURN AROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE GOSH DARN WALL. That'scalled a total lack of respect for autority. SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH AND DON'T SAY A WORD UNLESS HE ASK YOU A QUESTION. I mean how stupid do you have to be to piss an officer off. I think the officers should be able to do a Wahoo Mcdaniel drop kick in his chest. Then do a atomic elbow for good measure. Then taser him for a good 5 or 6 minutes. Shut your disrespectful mouths and follow direction and there would be any of the crap. Lives matter, they sure do but that doesn't mean you cuss and wrestle and disrespect an officer of the law. HOW STUPID DO THESE FOLKS HAVE TO BE!

Sorry about that but if it isn't yours keep your greasy dick beaters off of it. PERIOD!
I do apologize for that rant but one thing I can't stand is a lousy thief.
By the way I hope you get you gun back sir and I again apologize for the ridiculous rant. Please forgive.

I would feel as thought someone had grabbed my heart out and pulled it out of my ass. I am sorry dude that breaks my heart. A CZ to. If it would have been a heritage 22 no big deal but a delicious CZ that is punishment. Maybe the guy that picked it up will turn it in and they can track you down. I wouldn't count on that. This world we live in now is so screwed people don't give stealing a second thought. God is angry and it won't be good when he comes. I mean he is seriously pissed off! I mean if I am mad about it you know he has got to be fed up.

America is so messed up. If you step back and look at all the other nations they have a sense of respect for the world and karma ( gods attitude ) and live a relatively respectful life. While we sit around on our fat, wasteful, greedy, immoral and just sloppy and disrespectful ways and still complain. It's gotten to the point where if you are told by the police to turn around and face the wall a bunch of idiots will turn back around and start mouthing the police. Meanwhile the media cuts out the first 45 percent of the situation that led up to the take down and only stirs the pot of racism and distrust. You guys know what I mean. IF A POLICE OFFICER SAYS TURN AROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WALL, FREAKING TURN AROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE GOSH DARN WALL. That'scalled a total lack of respect for autority. SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH AND DON'T SAY A WORD UNLESS HE ASK YOU A QUESTION. I mean how stupid do you have to be to piss an officer off. I think the officers should be able to do a Wahoo Mcdaniel drop kick in his chest. Then do a atomic elbow for good measure. Then taser him for a good 5 or 6 minutes. Shut your disrespectful mouths and follow direction and there would be any of the crap. Lives matter, they sure do but that doesn't mean you cuss and wrestle and disrespect an officer of the law. HOW STUPID DO THESE FOLKS HAVE TO BE!

Sorry about that but if it isn't yours keep your greasy dick beaters off of it. PERIOD!
I do apologize for that rant but one thing I can't stand is a lousy thief.
By the way I hope you get you gun back sir and I again apologize for the ridiculous rant. Please forgive.
The hell Vess?
Eat a snickers and read the entire thread.

If something is laying around and someone picks it up and doesn't return it, that's theft. None of this finders keepers bull. I am sorry for the rant but a thief really gets me going. I had a friend and his wife threw him out. I caught him trying to kick in my basement french doors. I know he was suppose to be a friend but he was looking down the pipe of a 6.8 before he know what was going on. He stole I don't how much stuff from his so called friends. It is crazy to see what people will do when they are desperate. This guy went bonkers. I had to take out a restraining order out against him. It got that bad.

Listen members let apologize one more time. I got a little peeved thinking of that situation. However, the gun should have been there when he got back is all I am saying.

Back
Top Bottom