Lost a CZ Shadow 2 today

Sounds like time for a stake out in their parking lot. I always loved the " Oh **** " look on bad guys faces caught in stakeouts. The downside was when transporting them they smelled like ****! Because, oftentimes they had done just that, **** their pants.
Most often this occured when shotguns were involved. Theirs something about racking a 12 gauge 00 Buck round that's universal with bad guys.
I had this one bad ass that always resisted arrest and had injured a few officers doing so. Caught his ass on a stake out and literally put the end of a 870 barrel behind his ear while racking a round. The conversation went like this. You know what that is mother ****er? Reply, yes sir. You want to go for bad? Reply, no sir. And once again I took an asshole into custody without excessive force.

This is ridiculous. How many times have they been broken into?
Several into the store, and this is the second time a car in the parking lot (durning business hours) has been broken into. If there is a blessing, the dumb ass did cut himself on the glass so the police did get some DNA.

So if you find a gun at the range you take it home? It’s not theft if someone left it behind right?

Personally I would not leave a gun out in the open for some non responsible person to get their hands on. I would do my damndest to leave a note or something for the original owener.

they are conveniently located for a getaway right off of highway 5 and near 575, bigwoodsgoods is way off the main road

a220f3f9df41f4e0ef43b8f88a1b6eb6.jpg

Several into the store, and this is the second time a car in the parking lot (durning business hours) has been broken into. If there is a blessing, the dumb ass did cut himself on the glass so the police did get some DNA.

I was there a few months ago and walked out right after a car was broken into. It was parked right in front of the front door. Got his pistol stolen out of car :(

got a new shadow two yesterday from GA firing line and went to chestnut mountain shooting WMA shooting range and left it behind and by the time I got back to look for it it was gone...... needless to say I am beside myself sitting here waiting on sheriff to show up to file the report

Did you have multiple guns out you were shooting there? Or only the one you left? Not being a wise guy. Hope ya get it back man.

Back
Top Bottom