• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost a CZ Shadow 2 today

Whoever walked off with it knew it wasn’t theirs. It takes a real asshole to say hey look, a pistol and no ones around... Guess it’s mine now.

Hope the piece of **** got killed in a car accident on his/her way home. **** ‘em.
extremely injured would be more painful, the hospital bill will give them anxiety and depression for long time

So I have an update the last two on the range today were cleaning up a little and noticed it sitting right where I left it. Fortunately I left my ticket from the range when I bought it yesterday in the case and it had my name on it so the guy tracked me down via Facebook and got ahold of me maybe 20 minutes after I made this post. He was super cool and happy to return it to its owner. I met up with him and gave him a little cash to show my gratitude. Where I messed up was I was carrying a double rifle case and the CZ box and on my way out I was so concerned with my suppressor being super hot in one hand and my bag in the other hand I forgot it behind. Not one of my proudest moments for sure but I bet money it won’t happen again! Thank god there is still good people out there

Back
Top Bottom