• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost a CZ Shadow 2 today

So I have an update the last two on the range today were cleaning up a little and noticed it sitting right where I left it. Fortunately I left my ticket from the range when I bought it yesterday in the case and it had my name on it so the guy tracked me down via Facebook and got ahold of me maybe 20 minutes after I made this post. He was super cool and happy to return it to its owner. I met up with him and gave him a little cash to show my gratitude. Where I messed up was I was carrying a double rifle case and the CZ box and on my way out I was so concerned with my suppressor being super hot in one hand and my bag in the other hand I forgot it behind. Not one of my proudest moments for sure but I bet money it won’t happen again! Thank god there is still good people out there

:cheer2::cheer2::clap2:

So I have an update the last two on the range today were cleaning up a little and noticed it sitting right where I left it. Fortunately I left my ticket from the range when I bought it yesterday in the case and it had my name on it so the guy tracked me down via Facebook and got ahold of me maybe 20 minutes after I made this post. He was super cool and happy to return it to its owner. I met up with him and gave him a little cash to show my gratitude. Where I messed up was I was carrying a double rifle case and the CZ box and on my way out I was so concerned with my suppressor being super hot in one hand and my bag in the other hand I forgot it behind. Not one of my proudest moments for sure but I bet money it won’t happen again! Thank god there is still good people out there

Outstanding. Glad you got it back. Still some good folks in this world, especially in the shooting community.

Wow. Dude my heart sank when I read the OP. So glad you got it back. I just saw the Shadow 2 with blue grips on GFLs IG page. Is it really $1100?

That's awesome and doesn't surprise me at all. Most in the gun community are stand-up people.

Reactions: GFB
Glad it was found by honorable people. I keep a log for tax purposes but that log helps if you take a bunch of crap to the range like I do .

Before I leave I go through my checklist to ensure I did not leave anything . Notebooks are $1 dollar at any dollar store . It’s worth the investment

Whoever walked off with it knew it wasn’t theirs. It takes a real asshole to say hey look, a pistol and no ones around... Guess it’s mine now.

Hope the piece of **** got killed in a car accident on his/her way home. **** ‘em.

I'm glad he didn't get killed in a fiery car crash on his way home, you might never have gotten the pistol back.

That’s how it should be. Glad you got it back and I definitely would of looked for the owner myself. With all the assholes we deal with everyday, sometimes it’s hard to remember how many great people are still out there!

Reactions: GFB
got a new shadow two yesterday from GA firing line and went to chestnut mountain shooting WMA shooting range and left it behind and by the time I got back to look for it it was gone...... needless to say I am beside myself sitting here waiting on sheriff to show up to file the report
Good luck,getting old sucks.

got a new shadow two yesterday from GA firing line and went to chestnut mountain shooting WMA shooting range and left it behind and by the time I got back to look for it it was gone...... needless to say I am beside myself sitting here waiting on sheriff to show up to file the report
To bad I wasn't there. That is my range. I would have tracked you down to return your property.

Back
Top Bottom