• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lost a family member today.

Most of the time they are more loyal and loving than most human family members. And it always hurts just as hard to lose one of them. Only God could know what man needed as his best friend. God bless brother, it's always a painful time of loss.........

So sorry for your loss, a lot of us here have known that feeling, and have known how much love our furry children have for us. Just remember all the good times and know Brute will be waiting just across "The Rainbow Bridge"..................

Reactions: Nat
A few years back my daughter rescued a couple of pups out of a trash dumpster, someone had thrown them away. One, after a few yrs., got out of their 1/2 acre pen and was lost forever. 6 years ago we became the new parents to Brutus a black, 1/2 Lab. 1/2 Pit mix. He soon became my wife protector. We called him Brute. I had always promised him that a time was coming that he would not have to stay in a pen and when we purchased the family farm I held true to my word. For the last 2 1/2 years he was his own man, was able to come and go as he pleased. He always stayed close to the farm never straying off.
Went out to feed he and his sister, another Lab./Pit mix we rescued, and he would not come to me. I figured out that it was his time to go so we made him comfortable and he passed peacefully in one of his favorite spots to lay that he could see who was coming and going and the majority of the 12 acres we have. He was 12 yrs old.
He was dearly loved and will be greatly missed.
We love you Brute.
RIP Brute.

Reactions: Nat
Back
Top Bottom