• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOST/STOLEN CVA STALKER SINGLE SHOT 30-6

Ms Brittany, if I’m not totally mistaken, convicted felons can even LEGALLY own a firearm soooo how could this convicted felon be hunting? Chunking rocks maybe? I don’t know a thing about the area where this happened but why was the felon there?

That is exactly what I said! Unless he was there with a bow, I have no idea.

My thinking kinda goes like this. How old a fella is he that his mom is buying him a climber to hunt with and he borrows a gun to hunt with?? Must be young? Never hunted before?
I really hate that the rifle was left/taken and truly feel sorry for your son. I just can’t comprehend how anyone could forget to grab a rifle at the end of a hunt since that happens to be the most important piece. Kinda like forgetting to pull your pants up after taking a ....

I know this thread kinda got off coarse from the original intentions. Good luck, hope it is found.

He's 27 I think, somewhere around that age. He has hunted before and he actually did have a rifle years ago but traded it for a crotch rocket....which he couldn't ride. Hasn't owned a rifle since. I figured there would be tons of comments and I was prepared for that even if it got away from what I intended. I just hope word is spread and the gun is returned, if not then my son will still have a hunting rifle because a new one will be bought for him and I will be sure it never gets loaned out to anyone! Thank you!

Sooner or later this thread is going south. Buckle your chinstrap ms b.

I'm fine with that. I don't let things people say get to me. Yes I know it was stupid for my husband to lend the gun out, yes the friend was dumb and irresponsible for leaving it behind, obviously my 8 year old can't shoot the gun yet by himself but none of that is the point. I'm doing what I can to hopefully recover a gun that my son one day would go hunting with and that is rightfully his. Not whoever took it upon themselves to pick it up and not turn it in at the ranger station or to the police. I'm fully prepared for anything these guys want to dish out.

Possibilities. Maybe not likely but still possibilities.
1. Friend still has CVA stalker to go w/his free climber.
2. True, convicted felon didn't pick it up but that don't mean
he didn't ask one of his tag-a-long buddies to pick it up.
3. Ranger's son now has a new CVA stalker.

Back
Top Bottom