• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Love it

hats off to the biker though. Felt brass knuckles were sufficient... until he swung the knife.

So... many will say "I'd have shot him as soon as he pulled the knife..." bla bla bla. But the Biker got to keep his gun as well as enjoy the rest of his day. He could've had to spend who knows how much time in the police station and lost a gun had he been more like most of us.

Want to add, this is a difficult situation.

It's good that no one was killed, and no one was inconvenienced.

OTOH, when you are in a situation like that and you start jaw jacking, you are giving up some of your justification for self defense. Especially when he takes a swipe at you.

If you carry a weapon… it’s best to be silent and visually aware of your surroundings during confrontation. Consider yourself being recorded the second you walk out your front door. Feeding into a verbal and aggressive situation is not ideal.

Shut your mouth at all cost before and after a situation…

Period

This biker is a dumbass for feeding into the verbal agreement and taking enough time to reach for brass knuckles… shut your mouth, do what you’ve gotta do, and shut your mouth

If you carry a weapon… it’s best to be silent and visually aware of your surroundings during confrontation. Consider yourself being recorded the second you walk out your front door. Feeding into a verbal and aggressive situation is not ideal.

Shut your mouth at all cost before and after a situation…

Period

This biker is a dumbass for feeding into the verbal agreement and taking enough time to reach for brass knuckles… shut your mouth, do what you’ve gotta do, and shut your mouth
I say I agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom