• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Macon makes Drudge- for Wal-Mart Mob

Your wife is from Lizella ?! Oh ****! My evil stepmother is from Lizella and al her family act like they're suspicious of anyone that ain't from out there. Don't take it personal but I hate everything about it out there.
Yeah, they live right down from the Masonic Lodge.

I don't mind it really. They have a good bit of land so I get to shoot when I visit. Her gramps doesn't like me using tannerite though. Reminds him of when he lost his ear in korea.

Yeah, they live right down from the Masonic Lodge.

I don't mind it really. They have a good bit of land so I get to shoot when I visit. Her gramps doesn't like me using tannerite though. Reminds him of when he lost his ear in korea.
Oh yeah, right down from the only school they had in Lizella. And then they decided to close it so the grade school kids could go to Skyview much further away which sat on some property that the Bibb BOE paid nearly twice the tax value for. Oh and its next to Central State Prison. Good old Bibb Co.
The Bibb BOE sent all these generous offers to a Haitian up in Minnesota to get him to come down and be Superintendent. Then he took them for a million dollar ride and the whole time if you said anything negative about him you were a racist and immediately discredited. Then they had to buy out his contract with a truck load more money. Now they're auditing and finding out just how bad he screwed them and trying to hold hearings that he won't respond to since he's back in Haiti. And hell with all that money he might be king down there.

Oh yeah, right down from the only school they had in Lizella. And then they decided to close it so the grade school kids could go to Skyview much further away which sat on some property that the Bibb BOE paid nearly twice the tax value for. Oh and its next to Central State Prison. Good old Bibb Co.
The Bibb BOE sent all these generous offers to a Haitian up in Minnesota to get him to come down and be Superintendent. Then he took them for a million dollar ride and the whole time if you said anything negative about him you were a racist and immediately discredited. Then they had to buy out his contract with a truck load more money. Now they're auditing and finding out just how bad he screwed them and trying to hold hearings that he won't respond to since he's back in Haiti. And hell with all that money he might be king down there.
well damn.... My wife talks about the old school when we're down there. Pretty sure she went there.

And they put a damn round-a-bout across from the Lizella market that my Mom in law has already hit twice..... (shes a horrid driver) can't wait to see what she fusses about when we're down this weekend.

well damn.... My wife talks about the old school when we're down there. Pretty sure she went there.

And they put a damn round-a-bout across from the Lizella market that my Mom in law has already hit twice..... (shes a horrid driver) can't wait to see what she fusses about when we're down this weekend.
Yeah suddenly the DOT is just gay for round abouts. They put one out here next to the new Peach Co hospital. I don't mind it when I'm driving onto Jekyll. But what do I need to slow down and see in Fort Valley and Lizella? Not a ****ing thing.

Dindunuffins

Lol i am.glad for macon, as the crack capital in georgia it makes atlanta look alot better
Seriously Macon \ Bibb has all the problems of Fulton Co and NONE of the appeal. At least there are a few things in Atlanta to draw tourists and revenue. Macon has about the same level of crime with no positive attributes. Macon and middle GA in general is a big economic wasteland. GEICO,the Medical Center and Robins AFB. If you doñt have a brother in law to get you on at one of those three employers then you're just trying to scratch out a living around here.

Yep, remember when MACON, GA. in the 1970's, had this garbage going on then, the MAYOR RONNIE THOMPSON, gave the order to shoot to kill, shot about 3-4 people and all that stuff stopped immediately, he equipped all the police with "THOMPSON FULLY AUTOMATICS" ,the word spread far and wide and it however came to an amazingly fast stop..

MACON'S, downtown really prospered for a long time after that without crime.

Back
Top Bottom