• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Macon makes Drudge- for Wal-Mart Mob

Rule # 4789 of destroying a Wal*Mart- ALWAYS leave your phone in the car.
Reading the rule book.
media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_f6_cd_ff_f6cdff0a9baef29c5ceb7454074e9e89.jpg

Posted what amount of bail? Out of jail how quick? It does not mean anything to this young man. He could do this five more time before he got a week in jail.
The rule in the Bibb Co Jail (LEC) is if they didn't use a gun or take some involuntary ass then they WILL get bond. And even if nobody will come post bond for you and you can't pay the bondsman they will O.R. bond you before the day is out. Bibb Co is the direct by product of a Democrat Mayor since at least the early 90s and a Democrat Sherrif and Police Chief. It has a bigger city council than most cities twice its size and get half as much done. Just ask Erick Erickson who used to be e member before his Red State success.
The entire area is a joke. The city recently merged with the county. People that live in the county wanted nothing to do with it. They saw it as Bibb Co bailing out the city of Macon. They were pretty much right. One of the biggest problems is that Macon has its share of minor leaguers poverty pimp racists who don't want anything to change. And pretty soon it will be a town of all tax consumers and have no tax base.
Y'all hear tat big flushing sound?

ive been hit up fo money plenty of times on zebulan road

Me too- I think they finally figured out nobody south of there will give them money.

Me and my family are moving north just as soon as we can find a house that we like. I'll be quite happy to leave this place to its fate.

Me too- I think they finally figured out nobody south of there will give them money.

Me and my family are moving north just as soon as we can find a house that we like. I'll be quite happy to leave this place to its fate.
Me and my family are moving right up next to the Atlantic ocean between Brunswick and the state line.

But hell I've been pan handled in the Booth Road WM in War Robins which is supposed to be the less ghetto store. And the guy followed me all the way to automotive to ask. So I started talking as loud as I could " I can't ****ing believe you followed me all the way to the back of the ****ing store to beg for money! I drove further out of my way to come to THIS damn store just to avoid this kind of ****!"
By that time I had managers asking me what my issue was.
My issue is this; I know folks hate WM for their business practices. But in order to be a capitalist I can't be mad at them for being the biggest chain around. I just hate all the garbage they attract.

Me and my family are moving right up next to the Atlantic ocean between Brunswick and the state line.

But hell I've been pan handled in the Booth Road WM in War Robins which is supposed to be the less ghetto store. And the guy followed me all the way to automotive to ask. So I started talking as loud as I could " I can't ****ing believe you followed me all the way to the back of the ****ing store to beg for money! I drove further out of my way to come to THIS damn store just to avoid this kind of ****!"
By that time I had managers asking me what my issue was.
My issue is this; I know folks hate WM for their business practices. But in order to be a capitalist I can't be mad at them for being the biggest chain around. I just hate all the garbage they attract.

I go to booth road walmart to get my nails done. ive been hit up many times for money there also
I saw a young couple sitting near the gas station with their baby in a car seat holding up a sign there recently

heck, I had to walk out of the ER at the new peach county hospital the other day
a patient was being violent,throwing ****,screaming
and only thing the employees could do was keep yelling "security....security"
after 10 minutes of watching this and no security anywhere I walked out

Back
Top Bottom