• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Macon

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 year old shot and killed his accomplice while stealing a television
Yeah that's funny but I got an even better Mac Town story than that. I read the details a year or two ago when the thug was appealing his case which of case was " Turnt' Down". Anyway around 01/02 this guy was fittin' to do a drive by between like Log Cabin Drive and Napier Ave. Don't know why but he decided to sit out the passenger window and shoot over the roof. About the time he started shooting the car hit a pot hole and he put a round through the roof of the car hitting Baby Mama right in the side of the head. Luckily that dumbass STILL has life and society doesn't have to deal with him.

Unfortunately all this adds up to a failure of the criminal justice system that eliminated the punishment, pain and humiliation of real reform.

I remember watching a tv news show about chain gangs here in the south. I was in Los Angeles at the time.

The show featured an individual who when discussing his treatment, said "aw hell no. They treated me like a dawg. I ain't never doing that sh@t again "

Which is in fact our deterrent and the choice that we want them to make. When Bubba says "hey let's go xyz(criminal act)..." previously incarcerated says "aw hell no. They treated me like a dawg. I ain't never doing that sh@t again ". Further reducing the crime rate, or at least the recidivists participation in said activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom