• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Macon

Status
Not open for further replies.
palmettomoon palmettomoon verify about hookers and pimps on Eisenhower
near walmart and those **** roach motels where dead bodies and shootings are nightly
Confirmed. Icky area. Had a dude approach me as I was checking fluids in the Chinese restaurant parking lot. He must not have liked a look I gave him so he says, "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." LMFAO! I told him through my laughter, "You're the one that should be scared because I'll kill you where you stand AND get away with it, dumbass." He loped off towards the hell hole hotel mumbling.

Confirmed. Icky area. Had a dude approach me as I was checking fluids in the Chinese restaurant parking lot. He must not have liked a look I gave him so he says, "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." LMFAO! I told him through my laughter, "You're the one that should be scared because I'll kill you where you stand AND get away with it, dumbass." He loped off towards the hell hole hotel mumbling.

Ha ha

You are a rather big guy! I fit under ur armpit!

I don't get approached much for $$ but my husband and son both do

My son said in fayteville those beggars stand in middle of intersections and knock on your window asking for $$$. He calls em sucide beggars cause he said they got death wish be standing in fayteville traffic

I'll be getting off I16 and heading onto Eisenhower parkway around 12:45 am.

I'll try to get you some pimp pics. Unless I hear gun fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom