• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

made the wife glock need some thoughts

lol i wouldn't give anyone a highpoint. and after a deployment my buddy wanted to upgrade to a wilson. he was short 200. told me at the gun show if i gave him 200 it was mine when we got home. I went to the atm that second.and it's already been with the wife. she wanted one of mine the next I deployed. she kept trying to get a full size $$$ one from me. we went to the range she could not operate. any of my digs or 1911s. then she tried the 32 and could operate the controls and shoot it. then after I got back it went back in the safe. and she carries a snub nose 38. the glock is gonna be a range gun I figure I'll drive her out in the woods and give it to her in the holster and a few boxes of shells.

it's suppose to be a surprise. bad yeah we have a few sons together. and all the guns besides the custom p220 I carry is locked up. how many of you have surprised your wife with a gun.
I have surprised her with 2 guns, but she isn't really into the dolled up guns, but she doesn't EDC on her side either

b16ba50c805e45bb6c1fb2a2f43ef0cc.jpg

https://www.concealmentexpress.com/...ydex-holster?gclid=CNrdooPLx9ECFVY8gQodNyIESA

Back
Top Bottom