major a/c work

A multi meter was all you needed.....how replacing good parts saved you money is a mystery

by doing the labor myself and getting the parts whole sale and I guarantee it was less than I would have spent anywhere and your right a multimeter would have been all I needed to figure it out but I also don't feel that bad about replacing a 25 year old compressor and my Freon was free so :noidea: I think after I sold my used one I was at 130 bucks total

by doing the labor myself and getting the parts whole sale and I guarantee it was less than I would have spent anywhere and your right a multimeter would have been all I needed to figure it out but I also don't feel that bad about replacing a 25 year old compressor and my Freon was free so :noidea: I think after I sold my used one I was at 130 bucks total

Whats your time worth?
Mines valuable...

you purged the system, then changed the compresor and drier and flushed the system, then found the real problem in only 2 hours.....want a job?

lol again it helps when you have all the nice stuff to do it with and not just doing it in my garage. I will also admit I had the ol pops assistance (that's how I have access to rick Hendricks shop, and honestly by "help" I mean stands around gives helpful advice 1 out of 5 times and the other 4 out of 5 tells me, "that aint the best way!" ) also helps that the compressor on a Miata is nothing to take off and change

Back
Top Bottom