Man refuses search and police shoot dog

yep we can all assume that the dog must have been attacking the cop and the cop did nothing wrong there. let's not bash LEO ever, since according to you, they don't ever do anything wrong

I have never said anything of the sort....LEO's mess up all the time, just like any other profession known to man, and I have said as much....but in this case, it seems to be more of a series of unfortuante circumstances than anything else.

I have never said anything of the sort....LEO's mess up all the time, just like any other profession known to man, and I have said as much....but in this case, it seems to be more of a series of unfortunate circumstances than anything else.

Why are you always defending the comp haters?

comp haters

:flypig:

I have never said anything of the sort....LEO's mess up all the time, just like any other profession known to man, and I have said as much....but in this case, it seems to be more of a series of unfortuante circumstances than anything else.

nope all u usually say is that let's not jump to conclusions about this situation whenever LEO is remotely guilty in the court of public opinion. and anything that's construed as criticisms of the LEO community, you call it bashing

Personally, I'm going with the owner who said it's time cops learn how to deal with large dogs. The cop is afraid (I understand why) and shoots.

It's time to train them on proper techniques AND NORMAL CANINE behavior. You enter their territory, they're going to come and check you out. Mailmen are trained, meter readers were trained, but cops get to shoot.

Absolutely....

:nono: Don't you know by now how these things go? There is no middle ground, consideration for mitigating circumstances, or allowances for "bad apples" or "humans making a bad decision" ..... You must reside in one camp or the other, deal with it!!! ;)

/sarcasm

nope all u usually say is that let's not jump to conclusions about this situation whenever LEO is remotely guilty in the court of public opinion. and anything that's construed as criticisms of the LEO community, you call it bashing

So you're accusing me of refusing to jump to conclusions based on second hand intel?

I accept your compliment. :yo:

:nono: Don't you know by now how these things go? There is no middle ground, consideration for mitigating circumstances, or allowances for "bad apples" or "humans making a bad decision" ..... You must reside in one camp or the other, deal with it!!! ;)

/sarcasm

i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_ffaa8fef664036c60e81779282e9cfda_zps6035f43c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom