Man refuses search and police shoot dog

Negative sir, I'll get a hat :(

i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_0bf321a6b29b92890846f99379dad30e_zps6736529b.jpg

I'ma just gonna leave that one alone .... :nod:

But back on topic, I am curious if there are any more details to this story. IE: rookie LEO who acted poorly, LEO entered property and did not see the dog and was actually in the process of being attacked when he reacted, drunk on the job and just was itching to fire his weapon ..... I dunno, somethings just seems to be missing in the story

But back on topic, I am curious if there are any more details to this story. IE: rookie LEO who acted poorly, LEO entered property and did not see the dog and was actually in the process of being attacked when he reacted, drunk on the job and just was itching to fire his weapon ..... I dunno, somethings just seems to be missing in the story

Exactly...which is why I reserve judgement....also, I think it speaks volumes that the PD has offered to pick up the tab on the vet bills. That, at the very least, is an admission of error. I just find it hard to believe that someone would go through all the trouble of the Academy and the hiring process because he wants to shoot a dog.

Exactly...which is why I reserve judgement....also, I think it speaks volumes that the PD has offered to pick up the tab on the vet bills. That, at the very least, is an admission of error. I just find it hard to believe that someone would go through all the trouble of the Academy and the hiring process because he wants to shoot a dog.

I missed the part about them picking up vet bills, and with that info, I would also suspect (mind you, I said suspect), that there might be some culpability on the part of the PD, but, I still reserve final opinion pending more info.

On a side note, I went to KFC tonight and they didn't have enough extra crispy to fulfill my 10 pc order; I must automatically assume that their employees are secretly targeting original recipie customers :rant: ...... Henceforth, I will assume all KFCs are Original recipie biased!!!!!

;)

Back
Top Bottom