• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massachusetts Mandatory Bumpstock turn in Feb 1st

These are elected officials put into office by tax paying fools. This madness could be ended at the ballot box but these idiots keep voting them back in and then accept the results.
And everyone of them are Tories. Oh how conservative, liberal, and libertarian flip flop through the generations.

well hopefully there are officers there that would say screw it and not do it, I know I would tell em to piss on a rock... but then again every agency has atleast one guy who is gonna follow any order no matter what...

And that guy should be fired, along with whoever gives him those orders.

Settle down with all this tree of liberty refreshed, from my cold dead hands and "Tyranny" talk...

Massachusetts' citizens rightly turned in their bumpy stocks. Shockingly the police gave out turn in numbers.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/02/02/bump-stock-massachusetts-ban/

It appears they weren't too popular in that corrupt state.

State Police said they received three bump stocks and one trigger crank, as Massachusetts now becomes the first state in the country to make the devices illegal.

They’re intentions were never to recover bumpstocks, it was to create felons.

Yep, the more they can demonize a 2A advocate the better.

It also reinforces the interpretation that our 2A is "not unlimited" and "common sense" gun laws are necessary perpetuating infringement until there is nothing left to infringe.

Serious question...because there's a whole heap of chest pounding going on in here.

You would lay down your life, give it all up, over bumpstocks?

What about VFG's? Rail bungees? Magpul BAD levers?

Serious question...because there's a whole heap of chest pounding going on in here.

You would lay down your life, give it all up, over bumpstocks?

What about VFG's? Rail bungies? Magpul BAD levers?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom