• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MASSIVE TAX ON AR PLATFORM GUNS.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I just read where a Virginia representative is trying to push through a bill that would raise the tax on a AR-15 platform rifles to encourage a 1000% tax . I told you for Virginia they're sticklers about gun laws and and background checks. A 1000% tax on an AR-15 would mean a $500 gun would cost $5,000. He hopes to get this passed in an effort the basically stop the sale of these guns. For a while there I had thought I had heard it all but this just takes the cake. As a matter of fact it's unbelievable but as sure as I'm sitting here he's trying to get it run through.

*Calling a friend*

Let me tell you about this once in a lifetime investment opportunity..

1654712655799.png

I just read where a Virginia representative is trying to push through a bill that would raise the tax on a AR-15 platform rifles to encourage a 1000% tax . I told you for Virginia they're sticklers about gun laws and and background checks. A 1000% tax on an AR-15 would mean a $500 gun would cost $5,000. He hopes to get this passed in an effort the basically stop the sale of these guns. For a while there I had thought I had heard it all but this just takes the cake. As a matter of fact it's unbelievable but as sure as I'm sitting here he's trying to get it run through.
They propose this nonsense knowing it has a snowballs chance in hell of getting passed. Basically just trying to make himself look good to his constituents.

I'd run a sale on P-Mags. Buy one Gen 2 P-Mag for $999.00 and get an AR15 free.

When sales of YUGOs slowed in the mid 80's the local Cadillac dealer offered them free with the purchase of a Caddy.
LOL I saw Yugo and immediately thought SKS for some reason not the crappy little car ..🤣

Back
Top Bottom