• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MASSIVE TAX ON AR PLATFORM GUNS.

This kind of tax has been struck down by SCOTUS in the past. Mainly on ammo but the precedent applies.

And VA is no longer 'blue' after the last election, so it has literally zero chance of passing and even less of being singned into state law.

This kind of tax has been struck down by SCOTUS in the past. Mainly on ammo but the precedent applies.

And VA is no longer 'blue' after the last election, so it has literally zero chance of passing and even less of being singned into state law.
That is comforting. There is one good point along with virtually no traffic. Rush hour in Lynchburg is comparable to loop 120 on Saturday.

That is comforting. There is one good point along with virtually no traffic. Rush hour in Lynchburg is comparable to loop 120 on Saturday.

What area are you in? I have plenty of family around there. Lynchburg, Roanoke, Glasgow, Natural Bridge, Lexington. My grandfather used to be the Head Chef at the Natural Bridge for nearly 3 decades.

This is basically what they did in 1933 for NFA items. $200 in 1933 dollars is about $5,000 in today's dollars.

The power to tax is the power to destroy.
The power for the wealthy leftists, to be hypocritical in the **** they spew from their own mouths in order to
own NFA Items for their own protection,sounds more like it. Does the NFA registry list the political affiliation of the owners of transferable machine guns ? If it did I'd say we would all be surprised at some of those who speak with forked tounges

Back
Top Bottom