• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MASSIVE TAX ON AR PLATFORM GUNS.

LOL I saw Yugo and immediately thought SKS for some reason not the crappy little car ..🤣
I remember when I was in the parts business Auto Parts business that is and the Yugo and the Ford Fiesta had the highest price brake pads in the industry at the time. They were hundreds of dollars for just the set.

The main working force of all the medical care facilities are women. So you sit in the sitting room and then you go and sit in the exam room forever while they're at the front trading stories about what soap opera they like. General Hospital's in real life. Plus my cousin Tracy died in a house fire. They think she was smoking and fell asleep. The hippa forms mean nothing when you have droves of women working the doctors offices. My mom's best friend found out my cousin was deceased before I even got the call. It's a freaking joke!

The main working force of all the medical care facilities are women. So you sit in the sitting room and then you go and sit in the exam room forever while they're at the front trading stories about what soap opera they like. General Hospital's in real life. Plus my cousin Tracy died in a house fire. They think she was smoking and fell asleep. The hippa forms mean nothing when you have droves of women working the doctors offices. My mom's best friend found out my cousin was deceased before I even got the call. It's a freaking joke!
Don't make fun of the heroes working in the health care system you big meanie man.

Back
Top Bottom