• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maybe the dumbest equipment review I've ever read.

The problem with NF scopes is that once you use one, you'll want optics that good on everything down to your pellet rifles... if I could afford it, I'd do it. Though the NXS ones are awfully heavy-- it doesn't matter most of the time.

Their new line is supposed to have the same optics and mechanicals, just not be so heavy and "bulletproof" against impact. And lighter and cheaper. Haven't heard a first-hand report yet, but sounds promising.

But mayor's daughter is safe, and, last i heard, she married Gecko45, out of gratitude. :D
Our best guess, at the time, was that it was one of the GT regulars. Style reminded me of WalterGA. His revenge for being banned on GT.

The problem with NF scopes is that once you use one, you'll want optics that good on everything down to your pellet rifles... if I could afford it, I'd do it. Though the NXS ones are awfully heavy-- it doesn't matter most of the time.

Their new line is supposed to have the same optics and mechanicals, just not be so heavy and "bulletproof" against impact. And lighter and cheaper. Haven't heard a first-hand report yet, but sounds promising.
I have two of the SHV line. One is on my Precision 308 and another is on my M1a. Both are phenomenal scopes. I also have two NXS and one ATACR. I see no difference in optical quality or reliability of adjustment between the three variations.

IMG_4854.JPG
A decent 10-22 is capable without an expensive sled, rest and scope.
This was shooting 20 rounds prone with a bipod at 50 yards and freshly dialed in Leupold 2-7x28.
Rifle has a hogue overmold stock and a tactical solutions ported barrel, stock trigger.
It's so easy it's boring.

Even if very high end scopes are justified on a 10/22 under very specific situations, that's not what this guy was talking about and there's no such thing as a Zero Stop on a windage adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom