• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mechanic Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
6. Cyl. I’ve got the guys from Kia dealership and Car Craft looking for a used engine. Either way, damn....just damn.
You got that right!
Since you got KIA working on it, maybe you could write the VP of marketing or something to see if they could knock a little off.

You got that right!
Since you got KIA working on it, maybe you could write the VP of marketing or something to see if they could knock a little off.
I’ve got a case # with them, but I’ll be surprised if it goes anywhere. They’ll fault me and I can’t prove otherwise.

Go TOYOTA!

Reactions: MRM
I’ve got a case # with them, but I’ll be surprised if it goes anywhere. They’ll fault me and I can’t prove otherwise.

Go TOYOTA!
I feel for ya!
I sold the last new car I'll ever buy earlier this year and expect many more years from the 02 Sequoia (121k) and 03 Town Car (98k). Both are proven to go the distance. We only drive about 7k/yr total.

junkyard engine

Used engine is your best bet.

this, check with LKQ_?_ junk yard on the Monroe highway. They have yards all over the place, can find an engine, tell you how many miles, short warranty, generally good folks. Don't charge you to have it shipped in, will deliver to your mechanic no charge.

Go TOYOTA!

I'd be very interested in how they "fault" you for cracking a block.

Report to the NTSB. Go online and determine if it's an issue. For the money involved, you might want to lawyer up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom