• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mexican restaurant out of tacos

I don’t think so, but who knows it may all be soy based hippie meat.
In Macon there's a Subway shop at Rocky Creek and Pio Nono. They have a sign on the soda machine which reads, "DO NOT REFILL 2-LITER BOTTLES! YOU MUST BUY A DRINK FIRST BEFORE REFILLING YOUR CUP ON THE SAME VISIT!"

I just see some scumbag coming in and "refilling" a Chek Cola bottle.

In Macon there's a Subway shop at Rocky Creek and Pio Nono. They have a sign on the soda machine which reads, "DO NOT REFILL 2-LITER BOTTLES! YOU MUST BUY A DRINK FIRST BEFORE REFILLING YOUR CUP ON THE SAME VISIT!"
I’m sure the guilty parties to that sign will strictly follow it on their next visit

I can not understand why anyone would live in Macon, Macon is the chocolate starfish of Georgia.
In 68-69 I was briefly stationed at WRAFB in Warner Robins for about 7-8 months before they shipped me out overseas. I never once felt the need to foray on up to Macon to check it out. I was born here (Marietta) and every time I took the bypass around Macon.

My wife brought home Bojangles for dinner last night. That is the blandest, slimiest chicken I've ever paid for. They add something spicy to it, that's all. You'd think they could throw some salt or pepper into the batter. Dirty rice was just above OK and the green beans smelled like bacon but tasted like ****

Back
Top Bottom