• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micro 9mm pistols

Oh yeah...forgot the Taurus PT709 Slim. Had one but didn't like the way it felt. Kinda like it was carved out of a 1x6, very tall from trigger to sights. Felt awkward.

Give the DB9 a try.......I sold my LCP and got one......no regrets! Fits in my pocket the same as my LCP and I have zero failures with it. I looked around too.....did all the research and heard negatives and postives as well. My opinion is that it is the best true pocket 9 out there today for the money. Have not needed it but I hear they have excellent customer service and the gun is guaranteed for life. Just saying it's worth a look.......

if your looking at the pf9 you may wanna check out the Kel Tec p11. just a little wider (i think its not as long, could be wrong), but it holds 10+1 rather than 6+1. Then there are flush fitting mags that hold 12+1. I like mine

Like it has been said the PF9 is nice. Have shot both the PF9 and P11 and there is a good bit of difference in the way they shoot, the P11 feels like it has a snappier recoil impulse opposed to the PF9 which feel like it wanted to rotate out of the hand. If you are going to go with something the size of the P11 though I think the Glock 26 is a better fit, not much bigger and you have more options and better sights.

On another note, the EMP in 9 is a neat little gun, feels great in hand, but they are not cheap, though they may out shoot all of the other 9mms mentioned thus far. If I had a choice and money was no object it would be my choice. On a budget though the PF9 is the one that gets the vote.

I just sold a PF9, great little gun, but now own a Kimber solo. Despite what anyone says about these little guns, they really work great and are very accurate.

Whats the story on the beretta nano haven't seen one of those in person yet?

Just really came out, can't say much about it since I haven't seen one. Looks a lot like beretta took features that were popular with other designs and tried to make the next big thing. Could be awesome, could bomb like a concrete airplane. Too early to really tell. That said, I think it looks like the bastard child of a Glock, XD, Taurus, with the internals of a Sig 250.

Back
Top Bottom