• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

money in hand...what's a good investment right now?

So I've got some extra money to play with( around 700$ + or - )

Is it good time to buy up a really nice AR,AK, I know prices have dropped in those categories.

I have a long list of stuff I want ,so picking something off the top of my head is difficult.... nice upgraded cz 75 , colt or Springfield 1911 , Browning high power , big bore revolvers (already have a .460 ,and a monster 'judge' type revolver....I love Smith revolvers, have 4 ruger 1022s built to different levels, been wondering bout something in 10mm ( delta elite) I am having a hard time deciding and there could be something I don't know about that I can't live without.

Obnoxious and rude comments are expected .......and welcomed, I don't care,bump the post all you want.

Somebody just give me a idea of something that's out there that I won't lose my butt on if I wind up getting rid of it next year, (although I plan on keeping for life, you never know, crap happens)
Could invest the $700 in a stippled Glock:cool:

ammo or reloading gear, so you can keep on shooting when 9mm hits $0.50 a round.

I forgot reloading components. Even if you don;t reload, get some of the popular powders as trade items for when times are tight. Just like ammo, if you shop around you can get a lot of stuff for the money you are talking about.

Buy what you like and want. With very few exceptions, guns are not the greatest investment vehicles in the first place.

With that said, unless you pay too much or otherwise "buy wrong", you shouldn't have any trouble getting most, if not all, of your money back if you ever needed to sell. In some cases, you could even make a few bucks here and there.

Reactions: JWC
How about some good quality training on what you already have with the $700.00? Invest in YOUR future.

"Fear the man with only one gun (and training) for he probably knows how to use it."

Back
Top Bottom