• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More Corporate "Blah Blah Blah"!!

I am sure all the mass shooters checked to see if where they were going was a no gun zone too before carrying out their nightmares. Surely they would not have wanted to break the rules..geez.. I will carry CONCEALED..unless the actual LAW says I can not in a particular place.

That's right ! What they don't know won't hurt them. Carmike cinemas in Hiram has the same policy. Not a very big sign on the door but it's there. Went there Saturday night with the wife and son and kept my keltec p3at in my pocket.

.....Please understand that Regal Entertainment Group, with the assistance of safety experts and law enforcement personnel, has developed policies and procedures designed to provide the safest environment for our guests and employees....
Imagine you were the bad guy getting into the movie theater with the intention of doing something bad, how would their "safety experts" deal with that? Where were they? A simple sign on the door won't stop anybody! It's not for safety reasons, the sign is there to cover their back, not to protect us!

Please understand that Regal Entertainment Group, with the assistance of safety experts and law enforcement personnel, has developed policies and procedures designed to provide the safest environment for our guests and employees.

Yeah that worked really well in that theater in Aurora, Colorado, didn't it?

Way to stand up for our rights Inkdaddy, thanks!

Private property. They have the right to decide if you have the privilage to be there bottom line.

TOTAL BS*******Regal is a publicly traded company that is open to the public. Discriminating based on race, religion, or whether you are engaged in a practice as legal as eating popcorn in a theater is not "ok" in an establishment that is open to the public.

Again, they are not a PRIVATE company, they are PUBLICLY traded. Their stick ticker is RGC, and you can buy a piece of the company tomorrow morning at 9:30. Buy some stock and write the CEO as a shareholder.

TOTAL BS*******Regal is a publicly traded company that is open to the public. Discriminating based on race, religion, or whether you are engaged in a practice as legal as eating popcorn in a theater is not "ok" in an establishment that is open to the public.

Again, they are not a PRIVATE company, they are PUBLICLY traded. Their stick ticker is RGC, and you can buy a piece of the company tomorrow morning at 9:30. Buy some stock and write the CEO as a shareholder.

Even a publicly traded company is private property. The shareholders own that company not "the public"

You can buy as much stock as you like and that stock gives you voting rights. That does not, however, force them to do anything until you have a majority of the shareholders. They have the right to say no hats allowed inside too.

I cannot remember the last movie I attended unarmed, but this story will keep me out of Regal should I get the urge to set fire to $30.

Back
Top Bottom