• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More of this, gun owners

I agree with the sentiment, but he's off on his timing. The time for voting is past. Here's why. The majority in the nation got their president reelected. WE are the minority. The majority will follow the leader. We are the minority. The majority of this nation lives off the gov't and will continue to keep their source of supply in office.

If there was still time to change things to the way they should be, why are they not already changed?

NFA'34 is unconstitutional. Why was it not overturned by voters? GCA'68, GOPA'86 and Bush EO '89 are also unconstitutional, yet they stand as law.

some say no one needs a machine gun. To this I say no one needs shoes. What's the point? Switzerland citizens have many machine guns and their towns have crew served weapons, yet they manage to not commit genocide? Are they greater humans that we?

The time to change direction by voting is past. If we do not stand against this, the next voting cycle will see greater than 50% of voters on gov't assistance, and at that point the nation we love, the government our fathers trusted unto us, the freedom we have enjoyed, is on it's deathbed.

I agree with the sentiment, but he's off on his timing. The time for voting is past. Here's why. The majority in the nation got their president reelected. WE are the minority. The majority will follow the leader. We are the minority. The majority of this nation lives off the gov't and will continue to keep their source of supply in office.

If there was still time to change things to the way they should be, why are they not already changed?

NFA'34 is unconstitutional. Why was it not overturned by voters? GCA'68, GOPA'86 and Bush EO '89 are also unconstitutional, yet they stand as law.

some say no one needs a machine gun. To this I say no one needs shoes. What's the point? Switzerland citizens have many machine guns and their towns have crew served weapons, yet they manage to not commit genocide? Are they greater humans that we?

The time to change direction by voting is past. If we do not stand against this, the next voting cycle will see greater than 50% of voters on gov't assistance, and at that point the nation we love, the government our fathers trusted unto us, the freedom we have enjoyed, is on it's deathbed.

What do you propose?

What do you propose?

I propose that every man and woman educate themselves on their rights, the origin of their rights, and stand to defend them from all enemies foreign and domestic. When we collectively do that, the vermin that have assumed control will slink away in fear of a knowledgable populace.

Conversely, if we await the next election cycle, more of our rights will be stripped and we'll be having this same conversation in a couple mroe years, only with less to defend.

If it leads to armed revolution, so be it. If we come to the restoration of the Constitution peacably, then that's quite an accomplishment, but the only way the Constitution will be restored, and therefore rule of law, is if those in power understand that we are armed will resort to our arms if needed.

I propose that every man and woman educate themselves on their rights, the origin of their rights, and stand to defend them from all enemies foreign and domestic. When we collectively do that, the vermin that have assumed control will slink away in fear of a knowledgable populace.

Conversely, if we await the next election cycle, more of our rights will be stripped and we'll be having this same conversation in a couple mroe years, only with less to defend.

If it leads to armed revolution, so be it. If we come to the restoration of the Constitution peacably, then that's quite an accomplishment, but the only way the Constitution will be restored, and therefore rule of law, is if those in power understand that we are armed will resort to our arms if needed.

annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.jpg

How about a real response instead of funny imagery. Am I one of those whacko constitutionalists? I'm not getting into strategy and tactics for anything more than what I said on an open forum. Those conversations are for elsewhere.

So tell me why you think voting is going to change things?

How about a real response instead of funny imagery. Am I one of those whacko constitutionalists? I'm not getting into strategy and tactics for anything more than what I said on an open forum. Those conversations are for elsewhere.

So tell me why you think voting is going to change things?

That is hilarious!

Only if you convince me that internet tough guy douchebaggery will be more effective.

I am in no way imply internet tought guy talk, if that's directed at me based on my comments. I am just to the point that I don't see voting being a successful means of change. That doesn't make me tough. I encourage others to prepare for more than talk. That's all.

and tothe Capt'n- I'm glad I could amuse you. My point is that you're asking a baited question and there are limits to what I'd post on the net. I'm not inferring that I have strategy or tactics- simply that I wouldn't discuss the topic openly

Ya'll have fun now. I'm done with the topic.

Back
Top Bottom