• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More proof the NRA is not on you're side

I know this, every single time the anti gun people start talking about who keeps them from making progress on the banning front it's the NRA's name that gets tossed out there. They are a powerful advocate for guns.

If anyone hasn't joined, now is the time.

Yup now is the time and we need them more then ever!!!!

Here's the NRA's approach in a nut shell verses the anti gun asshats.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357363048.382303.jpg

Always been a member, because when it comes down to it, I dont believe they want the gooberment to take guns our guns from us...

I am encouraged by all the folks I know who have joined the NRA.

Some of the smaller groups are great-and it won't hurt to join them as well, but for this battle we need all hands on deck. Politicians know (and fear) the NRA. They know what kind of electoral damage can be done if they ignore us!

Get everyone you know who gives any kind of a rat's ass about guns and liberty to join at least for this year! I have talked 4 people into joining so far. With numbers, we can stay out in front of this thing-and avoid something worse than '94.

I am encouraged by all the folks I know who have joined the NRA.

Some of the smaller groups are great-and it won't hurt to join them as well, but for this battle we need all hands on deck. Politicians know (and fear) the NRA. They know what kind of electoral damage can be done if they ignore us!

Get everyone you know who gives any kind of a rat's ass about guns and liberty to join at least for this year! I have talked 4 people into joining so far. With numbers, we can stay out in front of this thing-and avoid something worse than '94.

I joined myself and wife,son and daughter with GCO and NRA!!!

I know this, every single time the anti gun people start talking about who keeps them from making progress on the banning front it's the NRA's name that gets tossed out there. They are a powerful advocate for guns.

AMEN to this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great post.

I don't like everything the NRA has done but those differences of opinion are miniscule compared to what the other side wants.

Back
Top Bottom