• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MORGUE WORKER ARRESTED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A DEAD MAN’S BABY

Dr. Richard you say? ;)
One of my college roommates used to always buy a copy of the "Weekly World News". ...

That's the tabloid I was trying to think of. I may even still have the T-shirt somewhere in storage. It was a hoot. I know, I'm not a Dr. and I do not play one on T.V.

Could be worse. I used to work with a fellow named Richard Mole.

Nicer guy you couldn't meet. Unfortunate name when you are managing a bunch of 20 something jackasses in the bar business.

guys, she is just trans living. she need to be able to marry a corpse, and sleep in the morgue drawers. anything less is necro-phobic and you should be ostracized from the community,.

n
Can't happen
now wait
all we need to do is put a line together.
so, when you die your bodily fluids spill out. that would be fices, urine, and semen.
so you have a chance for a little left over in the tube. our guy was 57 years old, maybe he had a little trouble with the flag pole. they make a pump that inserts into the scrotum, kind of like a 3rd testicle. you pump it like Air Jordon and the little general is ready for inspection.
so we put this together.
fresh body, blood not coagulated, air scrotum, and some swimmers still in the tube, and i could happen.

Could be worse. I used to work with a fellow named Richard Mole.

Nicer guy you couldn't meet. Unfortunate name when you are managing a bunch of 20 something jackasses in the bar business.
I grew up in the Upstate in SC. One of our high school rivals was Boiling Springs High School. The local news would always relay the scores from the big high school games but they would never mention the coaches names. It was always, "The Rebels over the Vikings, 63 to 59." - or whatever...unless it was Boiling Springs...then it was always "Coach XXXX XXXXX XXX's Bulldogs went on to...."

It's not really all that interesting except that the guy's name....and I kid you not (link below) was Richard Harry Cox.

And yes, he went by "Dick."

But it was never "Coach Cox." Every-single-time it was "Coach Dick Harry Cox." So Friday nights on the news you'd hear something along the lines of "The Rebels inched out the Vikings, 59-48. The Cavs lost to the Cougars 60-92. And Coach Dick Harry Cox's Bulldogs punished the Bears 88 to 52."

It was a riot...and anyhow, pics or it didn't happen. Here you go: http://www.coxsportsbroadcasting.com/about-us

A: Most sperm die within minutes after ejaculation inside the vagina or outside the woman's genital tract. Once sperm enter the woman's genital tract, the cervix and uterus, most die within 1-2 days, but some can survive up to 5 days and thus the longest that sperm can survive in fertile cervical fluid or the uterus is five days. Studies have shown that most pregnancies can be attributed to intercourse that takes place within the 1-2 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation, but some pregnancies can happen after intercourse that happened up to 5 days before ovulation.

Also called “angel lust” or “death erection”, some dead bodies can actually have an erection. Although rare and usually cause by swift and violent manners of death, priapisms do occur. In fact, crucifixion victims often had angel lust, which means Jesus may have died with a death erection. Per Leo Steinberg there are a number of Renaissance crucifixion paintings that depict Jesus in such a manner.

The Turkey Baster Method is the most common way of artificial insemination to get pregnant and have an artificial insemination at home. More often than not you do NOT actually use a turkey baster but a disposable syringe

My question is, why was the child and corpse even tested to compare dna?

Back
Top Bottom