Status
Not open for further replies.

Laufen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
49   0
Reaction score
Here's a link to a CNN video titled "what is an assault weapon".

The disturbing part of this video has nothing to do with the fact that they totally missed the semi-auto vs. full auto point, but rather the BLATANT propogation of misinformation. The former ATF boss outlines the collapsible stock as a "military" feature, and the pistol grip as meant for the military, since it converts a shoulder fired weapon to a weapon that can be fired from the hip, as he puts it "which is what you would do in combat".

So the question is why? Looking over Feinstein's proposal, I'm sure you know about the list of banned features. Of course these features affect the "dangerousness" of a firearm no more than it's color. This video was meant however, to provide another seed of misinformation meant to sit in the brains of voters and be propogated through ignorance. This is the same way terms such as "assault weapon" and "gun violence" came into existence, and illustrates how important it is that we avoid these terms.

Here it is, I hope you haven't eaten recently.

http://www.livestation.com/en/cnni/...bb4285c16fe74fd9617-what-is-an-assault-weapon

Who knew all those SEALS and SF guys were a bunch of hip-shooters? Learn something new every day.

Molon Labe

You voted for the sob's that are doing it !! You got what you wanted,

now quit whinning about it and take it like the rest of have too that knew better than to vote for the bastards !

Who knew all those SEALS and SF guys were a bunch of hip-shooters? Learn something new every day.

Molon Labe
Yeah, no kidding. I wish news outlets were charged with a crime when purposefully diseminating false information.

You voted for the sob's that are doing it !! You got what you wanted,

now quit whinning about it and take it like the rest of have too that knew better than to vote for the bastards !

Now is the time to put all of this b.s. aside and form a united front. HGUN may be a liberal, but he obviously loves his gun rights as much as we do. Keep on telling yourself that Romney would be better, but you know it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom